Innolume has a complete integrated solution for fabrication of broad assortment of GaAs-based optoelectronic devices in the wavelength range of 780-1330nm.
Two production scale MBE reactors allow for design flexibility and material choice of (In,Al)GaAs(P,N)/GaAs system. Conventional (In, Al)GaAs quantum well structures cover the standard wavelength range of 780-1180nm whereas proprietary InAs quantum dot technology extends the attainable range all the way up to 1350nm.
Full in-house wafer processing ensures smooth production of wide variety of standard products and fast development cycles for customized solutions.
Proprietary surface passivation technology applied to the cleaved facets ensures outstanding lifetime figures for a complete spectrum of our high power products. Finely controlled optical layers deposition allows attaining of extremely deep (<0.01% reflection) antireflection coating on cleaved facets, which is crucially important for low noise performance of our Gain Chips in external cavity and for low spectral ripples of our SOA and SLD products.
In-house bonding and packaging capabilities allow for fast prototyping and low-scale production of wide range of products from bare chips or chip-on different types of carrier all the way up to complex packaging solutions like fiber-coupled butterfly package with free-space output.
The right equipment for many different applications
Innolume has all necessary equipment for chips and modules testing in concordance with supposed applications:
- RIN and Eye-diagram for communications (COMB, DFB, DBR lasers)
- Linewidth for single-frequency devices (FBG, DFB, DBR lasers)
- Gain and ASE spectra for optical amplifiers (SOA, RSOA, Gain-chips)
- Tunability in external cavity for Gain-chips and RSOA
- Full characterization of High-power laser diodes (HPLD) for optical frequency doubling (SHG) and Raman-pumping
- Pulse characteristics for pulsed lasers